– FK1 and FK2 will contain ten race-days.
– All races will be in the morning and afternoon.
– FK1 costs € 110,- per race, FK2 costs € 95,- per race.
– FK1 will drive approximately 75 minutes per raceday, FK2 around 60 minutes.
– FK1 will have five races of 15 minutes, FK2 will have four races of 15 minutes.
– Alle the races will be started with a one-lap-qualifier
– Every race will be driven in one direction only, in order to keep the training costs low.
– On the morning before the races, all drivers will have two practice-heats reserved.
– FK1 and FK2 requires a minimum race-weight of 85 kilogram.
– In order to participate a whole season at Formula Karting, you need to weigh at least 60 kilo. (dispensation only possible on request)